Apartment for rent
Exceptional apartment on the top floor with a sensational view of Kępa Potocka on one side and the Żoliborz skyline on the other. Peace and quiet.
The apartment consists of:
- a huge living room connected to the kitchen, from which you can access the spacious terrace, overlooking lush greenery,
- a bedroom with a private bathroom with bathtub and bidet,
- a second bathroom with shower,
- a spacious dressing room,
- a hall.
The owner is flexible to work with the Tenant regarding the additional furniture.
Additional monthly fees:
- administrative fee 1,120PLN,
- parking space in underground garage - 250PLN.
One-month security deposit.
Occasional lease for a minimum of 12 months.
Come and see this unique apartment and the spectacular views![PODZIAL]
BuildingApartment building built in 2000 with attention to the comfort of the residents.
Beautiful, well-maintained grounds with lush greenery, cute fountain and lots of sapce.
Kępa Potocka is an oasis of peace and quiet, drowned in greenery, and at the same time close to the amenities of Zoliborz and the center of Warsaw.
Near Wislostrada, route S8, bus stop (line 122) 300 m. from the apartment, Subway station Pl. Wilson 20 minutes walk. Bike paths everywhere. Great spot for bike rides by the river which is very close to the apartment..